Summer is a great time of year! You can play outside, swim, and go on vacation. But you can relax outside or inside also, by reading! This is a list of some books that I have read and enjoyed. Have fun reading!
Summer Reading Chart!
• Randi Rhodes, Ninja Detective series (2 books) These are fun, action and adventure books about three ninjas.
• Hero factory secret missions (5 books) These robot Heroes must protect the galaxy from evil villains.
• Book scavenger (2 books) These two best friends solve epic mysteries.
• Nick of time (2 books) Nick and his friends must use a time machine to save Lord Nelson
• Jupiter pirates (3 books) These privateers are saving the galaxy.
• Time travelers (3 books) Join these travelers as they make great friendships!
• Any Who Was? Book (dozens of books) Learn about important people in history.
• Basher books (dozens of books) Learn about science, history and much more.
• First big books (for younger kids) ( 4 books) Learn about dinosaurs, ocean animals and more.